- $300M general contractor with diversified project portfolio
- Apply now to be immediately considered
About Our Client
This construction client prides themselves on their dedication to their work which is seen in their safety and professionalism. With over 30 years in business, they continue to hold true to the original owner's core values and ideas.
Their core construction focus is commercial and light industrial construction which consists of K12 schools, multifamily/mixed-use development, warehouses, medical and more.
Due to an extreme uptick in their project pipeline and a recent promotion, they are looking to hire a diversified Project Executive who can help oversee multiple project teams and continue their growth throughout 2022.
If you're interested in taking the next step in your career with a rapidly-growing company, apply today to be immediately considered.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Act as the construction representative in customer relations
- Maintain professional relationships with owners, architects and sub-contractors
- Review preparation of proposals
- Work with VP of Operations in forecasting construction personnel and requirements for projects
- The Project Executive will oversee Project Management staff
- Visit job sites regularly to check in on progress
- Participate in department meetings
- Ensure that associates are adhering to all company policy and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a construction manager related role
- Familiarity with commercial and light industrial construction projects
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Business or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Primavera is a plus
- Proven track record of leading successful project teams
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate of years of experience
- Comprehensive benefits including health/dental/vision
- 401k with employer match
- Travel expenses covered
- Car allowance
- Cell phone
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Continuous learning and development programs
- Profit sharing and project/performance related bonuses