- Ability to be a leader within a well known Minneapolis GC
- Overseeing teams and projects over $20M+
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known General Contractor in the Minneapolis construction space who, over the past 35+ years, has been consistently ranked among the top GC's in Minnesota. They focus within the Commercial space, but have been branching off into other sectors such as healthcare and multifamily over the past 10 years. They have seen unprecedented growth over the past 10 years and are looking to add a Project Executive that will be a part of the leadership team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coaching and consulting for assigned projects with functional responsibility for Associates in the project team.
- Full performance responsibility for a project or group of projects, including but not limited to: financial oversight, construction quality, ensuring owner satisfaction, safety performance, oversight of quality metrics and quality performance, oversight of subcontractor selection, subcontract terms and subcontractor relations, oversight of project documentation and project schedule, and risk management.
- Direct management responsibility for Associates on the project team(s).
- Working with early-career project managers, project and field engineers, superintendents, and other construction management professionals, supporting career development activities to grow internal talent pipeline.
- Supporting and at times initiating continuous improvement initiatives.
- Providing consultation to project development and preconstruction team members to support efforts to win potential projects.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S in Construction Management or relevant degree
- Understand costs and market conditions
- The ability to lead and manage a team underneath you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience running and overseeing teams on projects over $20M
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $180K or more dependent on experience
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Direct communication with the President
- Above industry standard bonus and benefits
- Fully paid for healthcare