- Amazing culture, highly respected atmosphere
- Room for growth in large company
About Our Client
- We are actively partnered with a general contractor in the greater St. Louis area with an extensive backlog of local construction projects.
- They are currently coming out of a large growth period with a recent merger with a regional contractor opening up new opportunities in the local and regional markets.
- 30+ year general contractor in a different market
- The client is currently working with $300M+ in revenue
- Targeting over $450M in the next 3-5 years.
- This client truly focuses on making their employees happy with amazing training and culture.
- Focusing in many different sectors including multifamily and light industrial construction
- Extensive training program to make sure their employees are well informed
- Offering unlimited PTO
- Full bar in office with wine and beers on tap
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
- Manage Project Management & superintendent team
- Co-develop with Project Team execution strategies
- Maintain an understanding of project requirements
- Be accountable for project completion, financials and satisfied customers
- Work with VP of Operations to maintain safety standards on-site
- Develop positive relationships with Trade Partners
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years at a general contractor
- Experience within a large range of projects
- Experience leading large teams
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Experience in estimating required
- A well proven leader
- Federal project experience
- Expereince with projects over $50M
What's on Offer
- $140,000-$165,000 in base salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock ownership
- Full bar with wine and craft beer on tap
- Very well respected training program
- Health and dental benefits
- One of the best culture in the market
- Leadership program
- Growth Opportunities
- Bonus earning potential