Project Executive (Construction)
High profile project, Ground up
Strong Project Pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Developer that has a strong track record of successful high-rise and mixed use projects in Florida and throughout the country.
- Work with pre-construction, estimating and purchasing in development of contract price/budget and Guaranteed Maximum Price. Lead the pre-construction effort as it relates to Trade Project Management and the specific project needs.
- Manage 2 Project Managers for the project
- Prepare a detailed contract items list including all significant items required for the construction of the project. Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major material and equipment purchases.
- Manage or support the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals.
- Maintain and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Leads and manages a broad range of activities associated with pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and closeout.
- Manages multiple projects in varying phases of design/construction
- Leads efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment which may impact cash flow.
- Serves as the primary contact for senior leadership relative to critical business initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ of experience leading commercial construction projects as a Project Manager / Executive
- 4 year degree; construction management, engineering, architecture or similar (Required)
- In-depth knowledge of commercial construction processes and practices
- 5 + years of experience building High-Rise and Mixed Use projects (Required)
- Proficient with PM Software (Prolog CMiC or similar)
- Proficient with scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
- Demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong (Bonus structure)
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay