Project Executive - Construction
Opportunity to work with a firm with a strong pipeline
Generous compensation package & benefits
About Our Client
This General Contractor has been in business for over 100 years, one of the most established contractors in Chicago. Being award winning and nationally ranked, they are an industry leader. One of their most important values is communication and relationship building. They need someone who is a strong communicator and can handle managing a team while also interacting with clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of Project Management/Senior Project Management experience in commercial construction
- Has to have had the Project Executive title in the past
- Strong project list
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be skilled at a variety of construction stages
- Able to handle different large projects at once
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary & benefits
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline
- 401k match
- PTO plan
Samantha Stimac - 312-881-1089 -