- Opportunity to run a team with a top firm in the Cincy area
- Generous compensation package & benefits
About Our Client
This General Contractor has been in business for over 100 years, one of the most established contractors in Cincinnati. Being award winning and nationally ranked, they are an industry leader. One of their most important values is communication and relationship building. They need someone who is a strong communicator and can handle managing a team while also interacting with clients.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Project Management/Senior Project Management experience in commercial construction
- Must have experience with High-End Residential work
- Majority of projects worked on must be at least $5 million in size
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be skilled at a variety of construction stages
- Able to handle different large projects at once
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package depending on experience ($110,000- $130,000)
- 9-12 company holidays
- 75%-100% Medical Benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- cell phone and laptop provided
- End of year bonus
- Life insurance policy
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
- End of year celebrations
- Fun company culture
Chris Bisceglia- 312-270-2219