- Step into an immediate leadership role within the office (PX Title)
- Base salary $160K, 15% bonus, full benefits, 4 weeks PTO
About Our Client
- Privately owned 15-year-old fully integrated Developer right downtown Milwaukee.
- Have 11 different sites across the country with remote offices for property management.
- Projects are 250-250 SF Hospital/Medical buildings
- Owned by a gentleman and his son, owner is very involved and lives walking distance to the office.
- Everyone knows everyone, is a very family-like culture where you can walk into anyone's office no matter the level and be collaborative
- Total the company is about 50 people, but in the Milwaukee office sits about 20-25 people
- Retention rate is 95% - employees stay with them as they feel like family
- Would be required to travel to job sites 2-3 days every other week. Can chose desired travel days and are fully compensated for them.
- Coaching and consulting for assigned projects with functional responsibility for Associates in the project team.
- Full performance responsibility for a project or group of projects, including but not limited to: financial oversight, construction quality, ensuring owner satisfaction, safety performance, oversight of subcontractor relations, oversight of project documentation, project schedule and risk management.
- Direct management responsibility for Associates on the project team(s).
- Working with early-career project managers, project and field engineers, superintendents and other construction management professionals.
- Supporting career development activities to grow internal talent pipeline.
- Supporting and at times initiating continuous improvement initiatives.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10+ years of Construction Management experience.
- Owner's Rep experience is preferred but will look at individuals ready to transfer from the General Contractor world.
- Degree in a construction related field
- Polished, client-facing individual
- Experience with projects in the Healthcare field is a plus
What's on Offer
- Base salary $150,000 - $160,000 based upon experience
- 15% bonus, within first year - two years goes up to 25%
- 401K with company match
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision and Dental)
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- PTO 3+ weeks starting
- Paid company holidays
- Sick days
- Paternity and Maternity leave
- Company tech (cell phone, iPad and laptop)
- Immediate place in leadership as PX
- High per diem (based on living standards in that area)