- Hold a leadership role with one of Boston's most reputable GCs!
- Base salary up to $200K+, bonus, 401k, 4 weeks PTO, & more!
About Our Client
Our client is one of Massachusetts' most reputable General Contractors with a strong presence in the Life Science market. They have been in business for over 30 years, completing high-profile projects for local biopharmaceutical companies, hospitals, academic institutions, and corporate clients within the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. They have seen year over year growth with a strong but sustainable growth plan in place and are looking to grow their team as a result. They are seeking an experienced Project Executive to join their team. This is a great opportunity to hold a leadership role with a leading GC, mentoring more junior employees within the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Executive will be responsible for:
- reporting to the VP of Operations
- managing multiple project teams consisting on Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Assistant Project Managers
- overseeing multiple high-profile projects in the lab/life science and healthcare markets from a high level
- creating and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- creating clear project strategies and goals
- coordinating and leading project, client, and architect meetings
The Successful Applicant
The Project Executive will have:
- 10+ years of experience in construction
- experience leading, mentoring, and managing project teams
- life science/lab project experience (preferred)
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong project management finance skills
What's on Offer
The Project Exeutive will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $200,000+ depending on experience
- annual bonus
- 401k + match
- 3+ weeks PTO
- vehicle allowance
- company phone & laptop
- 0-deductible health insurance
- a leadership role with one of Boston's most reputable GCs