Opportunity to work on large scale Portland commercial developments
Excellent salary, benefits and company culture
About Our Client
This client is an owner/builder who specializes in a wide range of commercial and residential properties. They have one of the lowest turnover rates in the Pacific Northwest Region as their culture is second to none.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects.
- Work intimately with the project managers, superintendents, client and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Work alongside the owner, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes.
- Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
- Attend proposal meeting with the owner to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
- Conduct job-site meetings on the job site twice a week while conducting progress meetings with the owner and the rest of the construction team.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times.
- Manage 15 - 35 direct reports
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field
- 10+ years' of industry experience
- Design-build experience a must
- Proven track record of overseeing multiple $100M+ projects
- Team player with great communication
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits