Client has over $150M in projects on the books for 2019!
A leader within the Commercial - Hotel sector!
About Our Client
This client is a General Contractor who specializes in a wide range of Commercial - Hotel properties. They have taken on a number of high-profile projects in the Portland area and have earned recognition for providing our clients with solutions to complex project challenges using emerging technologies.
The Construction Project Executive - Commercial Hotel Projects is responsible for:
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a quality assurance and quality control program.
- Leads all project meetings.
- Prepares RFP/bid packages and manages the bid process.
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect, other sub-consultants and the contractor/s.
- Oversees the processing of submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Reviews and approves monthly payment requests, including lien waivers prior to certification by the architect and payment by the owner.
- Manages the preparation of daily and weekly reports, and prepares monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field
- 10+ years' of industry experience
- Design-build experience a must
- Proven track record of overseeing multiple $100M+ projects
- Team player with great communication
What's on Offer
A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonuses
- Full benefits package