Top 200 ENR Firm
Incredible leadership opportunity in Boston
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national General Contracotor firm throughout the East Coast. They are looking to add a Project Executive to their team to provide business development, project leadership and mentorship to their growing team. The position will report to the President of Construction.
- Participates in the development, negotiation and execution of Client and trade partner contracts and labor agreements.
- Responsible to seek out and retain both new and existing clients through industry contacts and business development efforts.
- Co-develops and approves project execution strategies, including budget, schedule, quality, safety and risk management plans.
- Reviews progress reports to assure on-target cost, schedule, safety and risk management; directs course corrections when necessary.
- Identifies key issues and develops strategies to overcome internal or external challenges
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years' experience in construction project management with a medium to large GC firm.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently valued 20 million - 80 million.
- Degree in engineering or construction management preferred.
- Proficient and networked across is one of Education, Life Science or Health markets for Boston.
- Proven experience in multiple project classes within the construction industry.
- Proficient in Pre-Construction standards and procedures.
- Expert in building systems and assemblies.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment and grow the company.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $190,000-$260,000, depending on project experience with clients
- Significant bonus potential
- Employee Stock Option
- Vehicle allowance with gas card
- Competitive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 20 PTO days
- 11 Paid holidays