National design/build construction firm with projects all over the US
Executive leadership position with a growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a national design/build company that goes beyond the expected to turn your project into a growth opportunity. They create sales environments by incorporating all aspects of facility planning, from site search & selection, strategic analysis & planning through architecture, construction, interior design, branding & retail concept design.
- Running and overseeing the construction department, managing multiple projects, as well as employees, from conception to completion.
- Managing a construction department of 15+ employees
- Helping build the business and growing out the construction division's potential revenue.
- Oversee multiple projects while improving construction methods and internal operations to speed construction in the field and procurement and/or "buy-outs" to improve profitability.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualifications include a bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 5 - 10 years Executive Management Experience in the commercial construction field.
- Proficiency and knowledge of different Project Management software along with Microsoft Office are essential.
- This position also requires an across the table mentality for collaboration, excellent communication skills, the ability to set priorities, the ability to multi-task, skills in developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and the internal team.
- Some travel is required.
What's on Offer
- Extremely competitive salary ($110k-$140k)
- Industry leading benefits and bonus packages
- Vehicle Allowance
- 401k Match