Competitive base salary
Ability to manage a growing team
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing General Contractors in the South Florida market. They are looking for a Project Executive with a background managing Public projects.
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a quality assurance and quality control program.
- Leads all project meetings.
- Prepares RFP/bid packages and manages the bid process.
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect, other sub-consultants and the contractor/s.
- Maintain excellent relationships with owner, architect, consultants, subcontractors and public
- Responsible for client management throughout procurement, construction and post-construction processes
- Ability to handle multiple jobs at the same time along with project billing
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 year construction experience
- Must of experience over seeing a team of PMs and Superintendents
- Strong project experience in South Florida
- Construction experience in the commercial/ public works industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- 15 days PTO
- Car allowenece
- Phone allowance
- Discretionary bonus