Ownership opportunity in 4 years
Immediately make an impact at a leading commercial General Contractor
About Our Client
An industry-leading provider of commercial general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for private sector clients across the twin cities. Performing both interior and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Around since the 40's, they have consistently been a mid-sized player in town, powering through the recession and investing themselves in a couple different markets to ensure the company's continued growth.
The Construction Project Executive is responsible for:
- Bringing in a book of business
- From Day 1 - you will have say in company direction, projects that are chosen to bid and working directly with existing clients (either relationships you've formed or ones the company already has)
- Estimating on projects that are brought in, can even be conceptual when right in front of the client.
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a quality assurance and quality control program.
- Leads all project meetings.
- Prepares RFP/bid packages and manages the bid process.
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect, other sub-consultants and the contractor/s.
- Oversees the processing of submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Reviews and approves monthly payment requests, including lien waivers prior to certification by the architect and payment by the owner.
- Manages the preparation of daily and weekly reports, and prepares monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Interest in Ownership
- Minimum of 10 years in commercial construction
- Motivation to work either in a business development role or solely as a project executive
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company in the western metro while they experience the beginning of succession, and thus taking on more and more ownership like responsibilities. Get some skin in the game while working here and the owner expects to continue promoting this person into an ownership level role. A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (FULLY compensated)
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus