Work for one of Chicago's most forward thinking fully integrated developers
Profit Sharing provided with Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of Chicago's top fully integrated developers. They have been voted "Best Places to Work in Chicago" for five consecutive years. Employee satisfaction is their number one priority, so they provide incredible benefits, high salaries, and great bonus potential to all of their employees. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to be a leader within a thriving Chicago business.
- Assists and supports Executive leadership with strategy development and business initiatives within the organization.
- Provides oversight and senior management for multiple construction teams through the preconstruction and construction process.
- Provide strategic plans for new business opportunities and fosters new client relationships.
- Serves as the primary client relationship manager, who builds long-term relationships with new and existing clients to generate new business opportunities.
- Oversight and collaboration during the preconstruction, estimating, and proposal development process for new and existing business opportunities.
- Leads contract negotiations, solutions and development
- Involvement in the community and industry as an influential leader through participation in organizations and memberships.
- Ensures that staffing resources are sufficient on projects and assists in employee development, recruiting, and retention.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess 15 plus years' experience in the commercial construction market
- Local Chicago Experience Preferred
- Degree in Engineering; Construction Management; Business, or similar type experience in a related position that provides knowledge and experience required for this position
- Prior experience serving as Senior Project Manager, where responsibilities include construction, estimating, contracts management, and client relations
- Knowledge of commercial construction standards including scheduling, contracts, coordinating and managing all disciplines and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to travel based on business needs
- Competent in the use of computer software applications used for project control and administration, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the Project Executive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (FULLY compensated)
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus