Large Multi-family Projects
About Our Client
The company is a large, international Owner/Builder that focuses on large multi-family projects.
- Develops and coordinates and implements action plans to acheive business targets for all related services within the regional market.
- Promotes and markets construction projects and identifies, pursues, and negotiates sales for all regional projects.
- Manages design aspects of regional projects with the goal of ensuring that budget, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Manages construction and closeout on assigned projects with the goal of ensuring that budget, schedule nd customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Directs a team of construction professionals.
- Assists SVP in coordinating the quality control, safety program, job scheduling and productivity of the field operations.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of fifteen years experience in the construction industry, with the majority of that time spent in project engineering and project management on multi-family and commercial building projects. Design-build and jobsite experience required. Professional engineering or architectural registration is desirable.
What's on Offer
An impressive role with a Owner/Builder with solid pipline of work.