- Project Executive - Medium sized General contractor
- Rapidly growing department for a well renowned commercial contractor
About Our Client
Our client has been completing landmark projects for satisfied clients for nearly four decades. Integrity is at the heart of our business practices - most of our work is negotiated and we often find ourselves with repeat clients, some of whom we have had for more than 25 years
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead a multitude of projects
- Drive the project management team
- Direct day-to day operations and subcontractors on site through all phases of construction
- Inspect work in progress to ensure quality of workmanship, conformance to contract, and adherence to schedule
- Schedule and coordinate with subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify and take corrective action if necessary relating to subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health and environmental quality standards.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years working for general contractors
- Roll up sleeves mentality
- Thorough knowledge of construction methods, materials, tools and equipment
- Knowledge of principles and practices in organizational planning, coordination and execution
- Ability to manage work crews and subcontractors
- Must maintain a working understanding of our Safety and Health and
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental Health,
- Car or Car allowance