- Focus on new energies, natural resources, incorporation of carbon capturing
- Advisory, underwriting, structuring, and capital markets
About Our Client
Our client is a large, international bank.
- Lead the execution of project finance transactions in North America
- Cross-sell DCM, Financial Advisory, Ratings Advisory
- Monitor existing transactions, including the review and processing of waivers and amendments, internal reports, and special credit requirements
- Support marketing and origination of new transactions
- Ensure compliance of all internal and external matters
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding Project Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Public Finance, Structured Finance, Project Bonds, Project Loans, Loan Sales & Syndication, Debt Capital Markets, Financial Advisory, Investment Banking, Financial Guarantees, PPPs
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in project finance, leveraged finance, or investment banking
- Proven analytical and financial modeling skills and experience with review and negotiation of project financing documentation
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.