- Origination, evaluation, credit process, closing and monitoring of PF deals
- Energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, real estate transactions
About Our Client
Our client is a large, international bank.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Execute transactions, providing structuring, modelling, administration, and negotiating support to originators
- Direct Responsibility for actively monitoring and supervising Project Finance assets
- Manage/Monitor portfolio activities, performing credit review, waiver & amendment processing, or any other aspect of portfolio administration
- Manage & Administer non-relationship credit portfolios
- Compose Credit Applications and interact with credit and loan administration departments
- Oversee Asset Recovery Portfolio via
- Perform related duties assigned by Head of Department, and participate in special projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- 4 - 5 years experience in project finance transactions, including due diligence, Credit Analysis, Execution, documentation and Administration
- Practical knowledge of financial products, Finance, Accounting, and documentation
- Exceptional Management and Administrative skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including MS Word, Excel and the Internet
- Team-oriented personality
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.