Project Manager 22719
Opportunity to work for a global Financial Services Firm
Compensation is based upon experience
About Our Client
A leading global Financial Services Firm.
* Working within the Digital Content Team responsible for planning the pipeline and delivery of all tasks coming in through JIRA.
* The Project Manager will be expected to do regular reporting on velocity and capacity and mitigate against any bottlenecks working with senior manager to reprioritize tasks
* Creating weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports on burn-down rates, velocity and capacity of team operations including delivery against SLAs and error tracking
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills:* The candidate needs to be well versed in JIRA and confluence with a sound understanding of the tasks that are involved in delivering content through a CMS
* Project Management experience
* Banking/Financial Services background experience
What's on Offer
Compensation is based upon experience.