Project Manager - Affordable Housing - Greensboro, NC
Multifamily builder in Greensboro, NC with ground up and re projects 150+ units.
Join a company with an great work/life balance & a pipeline built out to 2022!
About Our Client
This GC is a multifamily builder in the area that does both ground up and renovation construction. They have multifamily projects from $4-10M located throughout NC and SC. This GC has impressive over the last couple of years and needs an additional Project Manager to join the team. Position located in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Review project specifications and ensure contractor and sub-contractor compliance.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Foster, promote and ensure good standing relationships with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
- Responsible for all owner billings and coordinating with accounting. Responsible for reporting monthly cash flow on time and accurately.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager has:
- 3+ years of construction experience in the multifamily sector
- Associates degree in a construction relevant field
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Prolog, Suretrak, Primavera, and Viewpoint.
- Must be skilled at a variety of pre-construction work, such as planning, design and constructability review, value engineering, CPM scheduling, and conceptual estimating.
- LEED Accredited Professional, OSHA 10 certified, First Aid/CPR certified.
This is an immediate need and will be hired within the next 2 weeks.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary (BOE)
- Discretionary bonus
- Travel Reimbursement
- 2-weeks PTO, 3+ sick days
- Company match on 401k
- Projects no further than NC/SC - office in Winston-Salem, NC.
Send your resume into the associated link for consideration.HIRING DESPITE COVID-19. APPLY NOW.