Project Manager - Affordable Housing - Triad, NC
Multifamily builder in Greensboro, NC with ground up and re projects 150+ units.
Join a company with an great work/life balance & a pipeline built out to 2022!
About Our Client
Michael Page's client is an excellent GC in North Carolina that has been able to financially grow in an impressive manner and managed to remain a tight knit company. They specialize in multifamily builds, ground up and renovations throughout North and South Carolina though they are based out of Greensboro, NC.
If this is something you'd be interested in, apply within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration.
The Project Manager will be expected to:
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager must have:
- 5+ years experience in multifamily, ground up builds (150+ units).
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or relevant field
- 4+ multifamily projects completed
- Relevant Software Knowledge (MS Projects, BuilderTrend, Sage, ProCore, CoConstruct, PlanSwift etc.)
- Proven track record of success of projects being completed on-time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills and verbal and written
What's on Offer
HIRING DESPITE COVID-19
- Competitive base salary $85,000+
- Discretionary bonus based on performance and projects
- Health insurance provided
- Mileage reimbursement for any driving
- Projects local to NC/SC region
- Excellent ladder for career growth
- Position located in Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem, NC
Apply for immediate consideration!