- Stable company specializing in multiple aspects of construction
- Above market base compensation + bonuses
About Our Client
I've partnered with a prominent developer/builder in the Indianapolis area that specializes in both market rate and affordable housing developments. Since 1993, my client has completed over a billion in development & counting! With have a strong pipeline of developments spanning through 2023, my client is looking for individuals who put an emphasis on developing relationships, building trust and managing partnerships in a way that reflect their customer oriented approach.
- Oversee and act as consultant for the (4) Project Managers on staff overseeing multiple projects.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Multifamily General Contractor experience
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Competitive Base Salary $90k-100K
- 4 weeks Vacation Time
- 401K Contribution
- Lucrative Bonus structure
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Being crucial first step to winning projects
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Company Equity
- Special Life Event Gifts 10 Company Holidays
- Paid Virtual Workouts With Personal Trainer