- Forward thinking leadership team that embraces employee input
- Long-term opportunity for senior role
About Our Client
Client is a medium sized GC with 20+ years of experience in the Atlanta market. Strong emphasis on a modern progressive culture with the ability to influence the organization. Strong relationships with clients top of their industries.
- Manage or assist construction projects from start to close out
- Prepare punch lists
- Management of Field Personnel
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Engineers, and Design Consultants
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- New construction and interiors construction commercial market experience preferred
- Mixed construction experience adequate
- Big plus for light industrial or manufacturing
- Technical degree level education in construction or related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.