- Highly visible role, supporting internal/external projects & meeting objectives
- CDMO w/decades of biopharma industry experience & state-of-the-art facilities
About Our Client
Our Client is a CDMO ideally situated to deliver life-saving cell therapy treatments to patients on behalf of their partners. They are focused on cell-based therapies and offers a full range of development and manufacturing services. The state-of-the-art, purpose-built facility is uniquely designed to fully integrate cGMP principles and advanced software solutions to enable real-time testing and release of product.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develops collaborative internal and client relationships.
- Excellent project management skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and commitment to client satisfaction are essential.
- Seeks technical, operational, and scheduling input from key stakeholders to build the project execution plan.
- Manages and controls project timeline, scope, budget, risks, and team to successful project completion.
- Works with Program, Project, and Business teams to define and develop change orders when applicable.
- Assists with creation and improvement of standard project management tools to facilitate harmonized project execution.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills, professionalism, and ability to work with all levels in the organization as well as the client's organization.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and flexibility in meeting client needs.
- Maintains a sense of urgency in accomplishing work. Prioritizes requests and workload, and effectively conveys priorities to the project team.
- Routinely prepares and presents project progress reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously builds own knowledge and capabilities within the Project Management profession and stays informed of latest methodologies and tools.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Biotechnology related BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of direct Project Management experience required.
- 5+ years working in Biopharma industry in a GMP environment preferred.
- General knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy, biopharmaceutical product development, manufacturing, and regulatory requirements.
- Self-motivated, with excellent organization and communication skills. Able to work independently and part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience with standard project management tools: Microsoft project Gannt charts, risk logs, action trackers, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and effectively process multiple avenues of communication and requests simultaneously.
- Demonstrated focus on client service, quality, and teamwork.
What's on Offer
- Impact role: key member of PM team
- Leadership opportunity
- Fast-paced dynamic environment
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Tuition Assistance