- Established for over 30 years, with significant repeat business in Charlotte!
- One of the highest employee satisfaction rates in the entire Region!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with one of the best ranked Charlotte based GCs who have been in business for over 30 years. They have built themselves into a major player in the Greater Charlotte & Southeastern markets, by establishing strong client relationships and repeat business throughout the region. Company culture, and strong values are very important, which has led to outstanding employee tenure, and significant company growth throughout the years. As a firm, they focus primarily on Light Industrial, Tilt Up, and Commercial projects. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Managed who can help lead their overall business in Charlotte.Please apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652.
The Project Manager - Top Rated Charlotte General Contractor will be responsible for:
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Lead and mentor a team of Project Management staff
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Top Rated Charlotte General Contractor should have:
- 6-10+ years experience as a Project Manager with a General Contractor
- Experience on Light Industrial projects is highly preferred, if not Large Scale Commercial Projects required
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Related field is preferred
- Ability to lead a team, with strong leadership qualities and skills
- Construction Software efficient
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Top Rated Charlotte General Contractor will receive:
- Highly competitive Base Salary - $90,000 -140,000+ Range
- Company Bonuses - annual and project based
- Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits - Health/dental/vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
- Ability to Lead Operations for the company