Project Manager - Charlotte - Commercial
Great Work-Life Balance within the Company
Diverse Portfolio of Projects upwards of $30M
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company that has been around for 20+ years. Award winning and known for their culture, their company has doubled in size in less than 10 years with a consistent project pipeline! Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Project Manager level with a background in Commercial Construction! Apply below for immediate consideration or reach out directly to Tim Keegan at 617-704-4040.
The Project Manager - Greenville - Commercial will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Greenville - Commercial will have the following:
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Greenville - Commercial will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement