- Opportunity to join one of top local general contractors in the Southeast!
- Excellent company culture with competitive pay!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a prominent Commercial General Contractor in Charlotte . As one of the oldest general contractors in North Carolina, they offer a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking to establish themselves within the Southeastern market. Priding themselves on their tenure and final product, they have implemented a work environment that has established decades of success. They focus mainly on general commercial projects up to $60 million with a focus on education, health-care, senior living and light industrial work. They forecast an extremely strong pipeline of projects in the coming years. Because of the company's upcoming projects, their operations team is now in need of adding a Project Manager with established experience and leadership skills. Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Project Manager - Commercial GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Lead and mentor a team of Project Management staff
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager - Commercial GC - Charlotte should have:
- 2+ Years experience as a Project Manager with a Charlotte Contractor
- Experience as a Project Manager leading commercial projects
- BS in Construction Management or related field is preferred but not required
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Ability to lead a project management team
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager - Commercial GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package - $80,000 - 140,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance