- Established General Contractor with project backlog through 2023 and strong team
- Various benefits and great work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is an established general contractor that is looking to actively grow their team with a Project Manager that is able to manage high-priority projects autonomously and is looking for strong growth potential.
- Project Portfolio: Various sectors and locations including Mixed-use, Public, Healthcare, Distribution, Residential, etc
- Project Scope: Can include ground-up and/or renovation and interior builds depending on the candidate and the best project fit
- Project Values: $1M+
- Project Locations: Downtown Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, Chicagoland area
- Strong Compensation and Benefits Package + Bonus
- Inclusive Environment - DE&I initiatives are a priority
- Great work/life balance and work culture
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Scheduling projects and budgeting time required to meet deadlines established by clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Ensuring compliance, budget, and schedule are all on track and adhered to throughout the duration of the project.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing, and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy, and lien releases.
- Manage relationships with both subcontractors and owning entities to ensure project scope is being met by all parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 3+ years of experience in Construction
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time or single projects of larger scope (preferred)
- Additional experience in sectors outside of residential projects (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
What's on Offer
- Strong base compensation: $100K - $115K (based heavily on experience)
- Bonus potential based on performance
- Car allowance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- Employer-provided healthcare
- DE&I initiatives
- Great work/life balance with a team-oriented culture and work environment
- Generous PTO and vacation package
- Company outings and annual events
- Cell Phone / Company Laptop
- Flexible work hours