- 4th Generation family owned business with over 75 years of experience.
- Career growth coupled with continuous training and mentorship
About Our Client
4th Generation family owned bussiness with over 75 years of experience. Focus on K-12 and higher-ed work with 80% repeat business, also build multi-family and some retail. Have projects in over 5 states and handle around 30 projects at one time. Very strong roots in Ohio and a highly rated ENG contractor.
- Overseeing and directing projects from start to finish
- Directs and supervises work of project administration staff and construction engineers, as well as works in partnership with project superintendents to establish operational priorities
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking/reporting project costs/revenue and adherence to project estimates
- Responsible for problem resolution involving labor disputes, staffing, construction materials, construction equipment and contracts/subcontracts administration
- Coordinates with construction Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety goals
- Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role as a Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Experience working on $7M-$10M+ projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- 5-15+ years experience
- Proven track record of high client satisfaction ratings on projects
- Client driven
What's on Offer
Upon an offer as a Construction Project Manager you will be offered a competitive base salary as well as a favorable car allowance, 401k with company match, health care, life insurance, 3 weeks PTO as well as the opportunity to quickly move into a senior level role.