- Join a National GC with a great reputation in Charlotte!
- Career progression into Senior Management positions!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partenered with a well known National General Contractor, who has been established in the US market for over 60 years. Their Southeast operations have become one of the best run firms in the Charlotte market, continuing to grow year in and year out. They have an excellent culture across the organization, and are run by excellent Leadership who believe strongly in employee development. They focus on large scale prominent commercial projects, which include Education, Multifamily, Office, Industrial, etc. Their Charlotte operations are actively seeking an en experienced Project MAnager to join the team.Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Tyler Haase at (617)-824-2654.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Lead and mentor a team of Project Management staff
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ Years experience as a Project Manager with a Charlotte General Contractor
- Experience as a Project Manager leading large ground up commercial projects
- BS in Construction Management or related field is highly preferred
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance