Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Greenville SC
Excellent retention rate and large space for promotion.
Track record of upward mobility with quick promotions to SPM role
About Our Client
Michael Page's client is an excellent GC building across the Carolina's and is one of the largest Contractors headquartered in the region. With multiple offices covered disciplines including Ground up office, light industrial, K-12, Hospitality, the company has grown well over $100M in revenue over its 40+ year lifespan. They are looking to strengthen their Project Management team by bringing in a PM to assist with numerous projects in the South Carolina area.
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager, The Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Greenville SC will be responsible for high-level management, in conjunction with project needs - or management of large scale projects $20M+. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assesses scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project.
- Verifies project estimate for completeness with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, and all contract documents.
- Supervises total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner, A/E representatives, subcontractors, etc.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises on site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.), and provides day-to-day direction of on site administrative staff.
- Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Oversees and reviews extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Administers financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
- Prepares complete plan of execution.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Strives to foster good work relations with customers and subcontractors.
- Assists staff in review and compliance of company policies and procedures and job responsibilities.
- Has full responsibility and accountability for developing, implementing and executing an effective Safety and Health Program on the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Greenville SC will have the following:
- 8+ years' of construction project management experience
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA Certification is a plus
- Proficient in Procore and takeoff software
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Greenville SC will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits and bonus program
- 3 weeks vacation
- Opportunity to mentor and develop junior employees
If you are interested in learning more about the position and the hiring process moving forward please feel free to reach out to Bryan at 617-824-2647.