Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC.
National GC seeking Project Manager for growing Greenville team!
Opportunity to join market leader with exciting projects!
About Our Client
With a large presence throughout the Southeast, this client is a national leader in the commercial construction industry. Hoping to bring on a Project Manager - Commercial Construction with prior emphasis on Design-Build and/or Industrial/Manufacturing to assist with the current growth they are experiencing. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience and be local to the Greenville, SC. area.
The Project Manager - Commercial Construction will be responsible for the follow:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction will have the following:
- 7+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred, but not required
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Commercial Construction will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Yearly bonuses based on project and individual performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes insurance and 401k match
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression