Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC
Top ENR firm known for promotional growth and a collaborative culture.
Charlotte opportunity with projects running $15M+ and a top national GC.
About Our Client
National Top ENR firm with a strong presence in the Southeast. With their number of offices, the Greenville is anticipated to make the most growth in terms of revenue and headcount in the coming years.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Monitor the project change order process
- The Project Manager will be responsible for financial management of the project
- Ensure schedule, safety, and quality control programs are adhered to
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs and RFI logs
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Bachelor's Degree - Construction Relevant Field
- Versatile project experience, majority focused in light industrial and large retail
- Proficient in construction software
- Sociable and presents well in front of clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Local to the Greenville area or relocating
Apply within the next 48 hours for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Strong insurance package - medical, dental, vision
- $600 truck allowance, gas card
- Phone allowance and laptop
- Little to no travel
- Company offers excellent internal opportunities with promotions and lateral moves when inquired
Send your resume into the associated link to be considered for the Project Manager.