- Opportunity to spearhead diverse projects with a leading General Contractor
- My client offers a very competitive base salary + benefits
About Our Client
The client is a reputable General Contractor located in Indianapolis with primary focus on large-scale commercial, mixed-use, and light industrial construction projects. Due to a strong pipeline, they are immediately seeking an experienced and driven Project Manager to lead multiple projects across Indiana with their division of New Construction
The ideal Project Manager will:
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Contract or oversee craftwork, such as painting or plumbing
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, or a related field preferred
- 7-10+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- 3+ years experience leading as head Project Manager
- Average project size of $10-20 million or higher required
- Experience with ground up projects including footings and slabs
What's on Offer
The ideal Project Manager will gain:
- Strong base compensation up to $110,000 depending on experience
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Hands on training and development from established senior staff if needed
- Autonomy for experienced employees
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and develop new skills