- Lucrative compensation package on top of great work life balance.
- Impressive pipeline of projects for 2022 & 2023
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable, large, general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing construction portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the construction team including a Project Manager with at least 2-5 years of experience in ground up commercial, industrial, or multi-family construction projects.
- Manage all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtain, assemble, distribute and fill all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Schedule projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Build and maintain relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Tenant Improvement project experience
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - $90k - $115k
- Company Vehicle Allowance
- Profit sharing program
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline
- Annual structured reviews
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage