Project Manager- Commercial Construction- Richmond, VA
Do you want to work with one of the nations leading general contractors?
Do you want to join a company that appreciates the value you bring to the team?
About Our Client
Our client is one of the countries leading general contractors. Their team is passionate to innovate and always up for a challenge. Our client is continuously growing and adapting.
- The candidate will be responsible for overall supervision
- Supervise project completion
- Ensure positive financial result of the project
- Maintain a positive culture
- Provide great leadership
- Promote positive customer and community relationships
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate has at least 10 years of direct supervision experience related to commercial construction.
- Experience with project manager software such as P6, and Timerline is a plus
- Experience with large scale ground up projects is preffered
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is preffered
What's on Offer
This package includes it all:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Sick time/Personal days
- Bonus potential