- Looking for company that emphasizes work-life balance (5 weeks PTO)?
- Looking for strong company culture?
About Our Client
Client is locally owned General Contractor that has been in business for 45 years and delivers $200-$250M a year in annual revenue. Diverse project portfolio with specialization in K-12, Higher Education, Municipal projects. The client works in all delivery methods (Design-Bid-Build, Progressive Design Build, GCCM, and Job Order Contracting (JOC)).
Commercial Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Position based in Seattle
- Collaborate with Assistant Project Managers and with the project's Senior Project Manager (if assigned) to develop effective client relationships and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's needs, expectations, and concerns about the project.
- Participate in client relations activities from the initial pursuit of work through the life cycle of a project and work with the Director of Business Development as needed in business development responsibilities and processes.
- Communicate and advocate client interests with the project team and subcontractors through all phases of the project.
- Deliver timely and effective communication with the owners and architects on project status and plan modifications in response to questions or concerns.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Commercial Project Manager profile:
- Position based in Seattle
- Education background in materials and methods of construction. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to manage projects $30M-$50M
- Experience working on ground-up commercial projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, architects, engineers, and subs
- LEED Accreditation preferred, or someone who will be willing to become certified in 18-24 months
- Someone with strong community ties and/or the possibility of bringing their clientele base with them
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method.
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Lucrative bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision to employees with options to add family coverage
- 4% 401k match
- All employees get 5 weeks vacation per year
- Paid sick and safe time
- Phone and computer are provided
- Parking allowance or pass
Submit your resume to be immediately considered!