Client Authorisation Required
- Based in St. Louis, MO.
- Project Management opportunity at a commercial focused general contractor.
About Our Client
Our client is a top commercial contractor with a strong reputation of project delivery in the space. They have a strong emphasis on Multifamily, Mixed use, Class A office Space, Medical Offices, Urgent Cares, Senior Living, and Parking Garages. Their project scopes range from $200k- $80M. They pride themselves on their strong client relationships which in terms has given them an extremely steady backlog of work with a 98% repeat client rate.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly into the VP, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Direct all construction activity and project planning processes
- Take lead on various meetings
- Lead client and project teams to ensure on-time/on-budget project completion
- Coordinate the delivery of materials and equipment to sites
- Work with Superintendents and field staff to coordinate project schedules
- Monitor project forecast and fulfill job costing responsibilities
- Develop and maintain successful client relationships
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar discipline
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Design Build, ground-up experience
- Commercial construction experience a plus
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Previous Multifamily/Commercial/ Healthcare construction experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $90,000 - $120,000 dependent upon experience level
- Work on a variety of projects spanning across markets
- Car allowance
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Strong company culture and growth potential
- 401K plan with company match
- Clear-cut growth plan for all employees
- Flexible work environment (work-life balance mentality)