Project Manager (Commercial Construction)
Pipeline of projects through 2020
About Our Client
Our client a mid-sized, reputable general contractor in Miami is seeking a solid Commercial Construction Project Manager to join their team. Ideal candidate must have a proven track record with GC's / Developers in the South Florida Area.
- Manage or support the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals.
- Negotiate and/or support the process of negotiating contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Maintain and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Leads and manages a broad range of activities associated with pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and closeout.
- Manages multiple projects in varying phases of design/construction
- Leads efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment which may impact cash flow.
- Serves as the primary contact for senior leadership relative to critical business initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 10+ of experience leading construction projects as a commercial Project Manager
- Proven working experience in the South Florida area
- Experience with commercial projects like high-end (retail, restaurant, hospitality)
- In-depth knowledge of commercial construction processes and practices
- Deep understanding of design and construction documents
- 4 year degree; construction management, engineering, architecture or similar (preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary (Bonus structure)
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay