Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Leading Commercial Construction Company - Seeking Driven PM
Strong opportunity for Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Top Southeast ENR General Contractor that is building $150M+ projects across two offices in the Carolina's with an office in Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC. While keeping a tight-knight culture, the business has seen impressive growth in the last 10 years. They take a client-centric work and build almost exclusively negotiated work such as offices, hospitality, healthcare, assisted living, and light industrial in the local market. The business is seeking a Project Manager - Commercial Construction to join the team due to growth.The business will consider both Senior Project Managers looking for a new challenge and those at an Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager level looking to take the next step in their careers!
Please apply below now for immediate consideration or contact Chris Knight directly to learn more at 617-824-2649.
Reporting into the Director of Construction, the Project Manager - Commercial Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction will have the following:
- 5+ years' experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy the following in addition to unparalleled opportunity for career progression:
- Base salary
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k plan
- Vehicle allowance and additional benefits
If you are interested, please submit your resume for consideration and contact Chris Knight on 617-824-2649.