Project Manager- Commercial Construction
Do you want to make an impact on multi-million dollar construction projects?
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates your hard work?
About Our Client
Our client is growing rapidly. They are involved with commercial and multifamily projects upwards of $30 million. They are well-respected in many areas within the Virginia area.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from pre-construction phase to competition.
- Maintain project on schedule and under budget.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, and estimates
- Communicate with all dynamics throughout the course of construction
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, and bid on projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Must have multifamily and/or commercial construction project experience
- Knowledge of Primavera/P6 is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships while having great communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Medical, dental, vision insurance