Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Strong pipeline of exciting commercial projects
Excellent company culture and opportunity for promotions
About Our Client
A full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business for over 40 years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Central Florida area. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture.
Diverse pipeline of commercial projects among different sectors, including retail, restaurants, healthcare, education, and more.
Currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join the growing team who would like to grow with the business.
The Project Manager - Commercial Construction will:
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the project schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction will have the following:
- 6+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a huge plus
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Commercial Construction will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available