Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Opportunity to work on large scale Commercial Construction Projects
Specialty Projects, Multifamily, Retail, University, etc.
About Our Client
Our client specializes in commercial construction projects, operations management, and outsourcing as your construction department. But it's not so much what they do, it's how they do it that leads to better outcomes. My client is committed to providing seamless solutions and an extremely high level of service and open communication. Projects range from Restaurant, Retail, Industrial, Manufacturing, etc. My client is focused on giving the highest quality of work and this is how they are gaining repeat business.
The business with consider anyone who is at an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager level with a background in Commercial Construction!
Please apply below for immediate consideration, or contact Andrea Davis for more information at (617)824-2674.
Reporting to the Director of Construction, the Project Manager - Commercial Construction will be responsible for the follow:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction will have the following:
- 4+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field (Not Required)
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary for the market
- Yearly bonuses based on project and individual performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes insurance and 401k match
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression