Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Well known General Contractor with strong roots in Ohio
Looking to grow operations team with construction leaders
About Our Client
This general contractor has been in Cleveland for over 100 years. Due to growth, they are looking to add an experienced Construction Project Manager to their team to help oversee multiple projects in their commercial division.
- The Project Manager (PM) is a professional with previous experience who manages one or more projects at any given time.
- The PM is responsible for the satisfactory performance of all staff assigned to achieve project budget, schedule, and profitability goals.
- He or she leads the purchasing effort, administers trade contracts, conducts all project meetings, and prepares all project reports.
- The PM is the Owner's single point of contact for all business issues and contractual requirements.
- The PM coordinates closely with the Project Superintendent, and typically reports to an Operations Group Project Executive or Vice President. He or she rotate their time between the office and field, visiting their projects several times weekly.
- The PM provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner's representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, regulatory officials and other project stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineer, Architecture, Construction Management or a related field
- Ability to evaluate technical drawings such as blueprints, proposals, etc.
- Individual with leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years minimum experience with construction Project Management
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
- Annual bonus
- Career growth opportunity - Ability to grow into division leader
- Benefits package including medical, dental vision
- 401k match (4% match)
- Generous PTO - commensurate with experience
- Company cell phone or allowance, plus laptop
- Employee first company culture