- Stable project pipeline and growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Client is a general contractor in the Atlanta market that operates in the Atlanta and greater Georgia area. 20+ years of experience in the office, education, healthcare, municipal, and community sectors. Projects are a split between Ground Up and TI Commercial jobs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee the daily administration of projects
- Maintains projects in an orderly/organized manner to better ensure a safe and productive worksite
- Manages and schedules manpower, equipment, material delivery, and subcontractors
- Manages all related/required traffic control operations and safety
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of project(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and within or below budget
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors to ensure to ensure safety, profit, and scheduling as well as customer satisfaction
- Employs best practices in planning and organizing work to maximize potential crew productivity and maximizing equipment utilization levels
- All other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
Looking for someone who takes ownership of their projects, is comfortable making timely decisions, is great with maintaining client and subcontractor relationships, and can work within a team but with a lot of autonomy. Must have attention to detail and care about quality, budget and getting projects completed on time.
- 2+ years of engineering, architectural, construction or project management experience in related markets
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills; candidate should be energized by working with different teams, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams concurrently. Comfortable learning new software platforms to track and organize project information
- Technical background with understanding of building engineering and commercial projects; prior experience in commercial projects
- Detailed knowledge of resource planning and financial planning
- Proficient experience with management/ accounting software, i.e. Jira, Primavera, Smartsheets
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to navigate in a fast pace environment
- General knowledge of construction principles and practices
- Team player that's passionate about innovation and driven to optimize and build better buildings and products
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Monthly Car Allowance
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc