- Opportunity to move into leadership quickly
- Great compensation and benefits
About Our Client
My client is a general contractor with a deep history in DFW. They have grown substantially over the course of the last few years with plans to grow even more throughout 2022. The office culture is collaborative and supportive which provides a workplace where employees tend to stick around for a long time. They provide a flexible schedule that allows team members to spend time with family and go to events. Their projects can range anywhere from $25M to $100+M.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in commercial Construction as a Project Manager.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Science, Management, or related field preferred
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of multifamily projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the team to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100,000-$125,000 based on experience
- Highly lucrative bonus
- Technology package (iPad and iPhone)
- Health Insurance covered for employee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401k plan