- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- Growth opportunity with reputable general contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Chicagoland general contractor that specializes in office spaces, vet clinics, medical, TI, and commercial projects. Their actively growing due to a strong backlog of projects and they are looking to expand their team with a Project Manager that has experience in commercial or interior projects.
- Notional Ranked General Contractor
- Chicagoland based projects
- Project Markets: commercial, medical, TI, vet hospitals, and animal-related facilities
- Company Revenue: $50M
- Ongoing backlog of projects
- Competitive Compensation Package with allowances
- Managing all documentation to ensure the project is compliant, remains on schedule, and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing, and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy, and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company
- Track and analyze data to reduce gaps between estimates and actual costs.
- Obtain and track subcontract bids and negotiate budgets.
- Prepare and present estimate documentation, including gaps in available data.
- Prepares estimates according to the requirements of multiple delivery systems. Reviews quotes and estimates with the project management team
- Assists with certain post-bid buyouts.
- Initiates and participates in meet and greet presentations with subcontractors and suppliers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would have:
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred
- 3-10+ years of Project Management of construction experience in commercial projects
- Strong communication skills
- Background in construction
What's on Offer
What the client offers:
- Salary Range: $90K - $115K (based heavily on experience)
- Competitive Benefits Package: medical, dental, vision
- PTO, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Strong Bonus Structure
- Car Allowance/Phone allowance
- 401K with match
- Autonomy and Growth
- Strong Project Pipeline
- Work/Life Balance