- Great backlog of projects for years to come in OKC market
- Established firm with great reputation and strong leadership
About Our Client
General Contractor based in OKC, Oklahoma area seeking commercial construction Project Manager with experience on ground-up commercial projects.
- Provide leadership by using effective verbal and written communication to manage the owner/client, architect and consultants, as well as, the project team in all phases of the work. This includes developing and motivating teamwork between all parties.
- Understand and implement general conditions and requirements of the contracts associated with each project while monitoring the contract documents for conformance and execution.
- Employ Project Management Systems to manage and control the project documentation and cost controls. Supervise and monitor the preparation and reporting of RFI logs, submittal logs, testing and inspection reports, safety inspections and reports, change order logs and other related reports.
- Prepare, monitor and update the project schedule. Review and coordinate with the Superintendent's "look ahead" schedules and document delays to the project. Establish material delivery schedules/logs and integrate into the project schedule.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of subcontracts and purchase orders, oversee the execution of the subcontract requirements and manage subcontractor claims.
- Verification of owner/client billings, subcontractor billings and account receivables.
- Participate in Operations and Safety meetings to help facilitate and enforce job site safety at all times and the establishment of project emergency plans.
- Organize project meetings, prepare meeting minutes and provide leadership and control to insure that all parties understand their obligations and that they follow through.
- Management of project close out procedures including monitoring of punch list to completion, preparation of warranties and operations manuals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years experience as a Commercial Construction Project Manager required
- Experience on ground up commercial projects - all other applicants auto disqualified.
- Experience overseeing projects autonomously
- Experience working for a general contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone/allowance
- Full insurance
- PTO/Sick Days