- Supervise a variety of high profile commercial projects
- Clear growth trajectory into a senior level role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing GCs in the Twin-Cities Construction market. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team and be a part of their continued success in the industry. Having projects lined up for 5 years, they are incredibly well established and in prime growth mode.
- Establish and maintain positive and confident relationships with owners and owner's representatives, as well as architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Provide overall management direction and ensure execution of multiple construction projects.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all project team members.
- Mentor, coach and train Assistant Project Managers.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
- Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Accountable for owner contracts, subcontracts, PO's, associated changes orders, etc.
- Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
- Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in or Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Experience with ground-up multifamily projects
- Ability to run projects from inception through close-out
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - $100K-$130K
- 401k plan with company contributions
- Unlimited PTO Package
- 10 company holidays
- 100% paid Medical Benefits
- Maternity Leave - 8 weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 weeks
- Holiday Raffle
- Referral Bonus
- Education Bonus
- Supportive company that has high retention rate
- Great company culture with solid work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline